WE LOVED TAKING NATURAL MAKEUP TO FASHION WEEK
Ethical fashion made a strong style statement on the runway at New Zealand Fashion Week with the Good Sustainable Style Show – and the models wore Oh Natural!
Sustainable fashion labels WE-AR, Ovna Ovich, Mane Project, Grumpysuns, Outliv, Tonic & Cloth and Papinelle Sleepwear showed new collections in on the runway at New Zealand Fashion Week, and it was natural that the models also wear ethical makeup for the show.
“We wanted to support these designers because we are passionate about sustainability, as well as natural cruelty free beauty” said Oh Natural’s Marketing Manager.
With a stunning look designed by Makeup Artist Abbie Gardiner using organic and vegan Inika Organic cosmetics our Fashion Week makeup team were total professionals, making up the 19 models for the show with the natural but striking look. We had lovely responses from the models who were excited to have all natural products applied to their skin, especially after a week of harsh facial wipes and irritant laden makeup for other shows.
GET THE LOOK
- Abbie applied Zoo Cacay Facial Oil for the base, then Inika Organic mineral foundation and mineral blush for the skin.
- Inika Organic Eyeliner in brown for eyes and freckles.
- Dark Cherry Lipstick for the lips.
- For eyes and pressed into the lips, the makeup artists applied Copper Crush Loose Mineral Eyeshadow.
- Inika Organic Long Lash Vegan Mascara on lashes.