- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with the mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Rubs in clear!
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- No added fragrance—safe for sensitive skin.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa and Shea butter.
- Coral reef friendly, biodegradable, certified cruelty-free, and certified Non-GMO.
Size: 18.4 grams
Directions For Use: This product is intended for “targeted” protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter & Sunflower Vitamin E.
97% Certified Organic by NSF
Though they have not added any scent (Unscented), it still retains the subtle natural scents of Cocoa Butter and Beeswax