- 98% organic base ingredients and Clear Zinc Oxide which rubs in clear!
- Water resistant to 80 minutes
- Excellent UVA and UVB protection
- Moisturizing base of organic sunflower, jojoba, beeswax & essential oils of tangerine and vanilla
- Hypoallergenic & non-phototoxic – safe for sensitive skin
- Reef friendly and biodegradable (no oxybenzone, no octinoxate)
- Certified cruelty-free, gluten-free, and Non-GMO
- Comes in a #2 recyclable plastic tube
Directions for use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply Sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Vanilla Extract & Organic Seabuckthorn Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients – Certified by NSF
Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North