- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Rubs in clear!
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Naturally scented with organic Bulgarian Lavender.
- Made with skin-soothing organic Sunflower Oil, organic Beeswax, and Vitamin E.
- Coral reef friendly, biodegradable, certified cruelty-free, and certified Non-GMO.
- Comes in a #2 recyclable plastic tube
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Seabuckthorn Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF