- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone— clear zinc oxide rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 80min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free
- Comes in a #2 recyclable plastic tube
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Badger SPF 35 Clear Zinc Sunscreen Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil & Sunflower Vitamin E.
98% Organic Ingredients – Certified by NSF
100% Non-GMO – Certified by NSF