- A delicious blend made with organic ingredients, and has been granted ‘Listed Medicine’ status by the Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- Turmeric root and paw paw leaf are bio-fermented using The Beauty Chef’s trademarked Flora CultureTM process for potency and absorption.
- Lemon balm and passionflower are used in traditional western herbal medicine to promote a good night’s sleep, relieve nervousness and restlessness and to relieve mild anxiety symptoms
- Contains bio-fermented turmeric, rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help to fight free radicals which are closely linked with premature ageing. Antioxidant activities are increased during sleep, and in fact our circadian rhythm is linked with the body’s own antioxidant production.
- Contains bio-fermented turmeric and pawpaw plus 1.5 billion probiotics per serve.
- Can be mixed with nut, soy, rice or dairy milk for a soothing bedtime drink.
We all need sleep. As one of the most basic and fundamental human functions, sleep is as essential to good health and glowing skin as a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Yet with full, fast-paced lifestyles and an imbalanced day-night body rhythm, it’s estimated that up to 1/3 of Australian adults regularly have difficulty either getting to sleep or staying asleep (The Medical Journal of Australia, 2013). This is the reason The Beauty Chef created SLEEP INNER BEAUTY POWDER, with lemon balm and passionflower which are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a sedative to promote a restful night sleep, as well as a range of herbs and spices for a delicious and nourishing bedtime drink.
SLEEP INNER BEAUTY POWDER is a powerful blend of more than 10 carefully selected ingredients including passionflower, lemon balm, bio-fermented turmeric and pawpaw leaf, sour cherry, clove bud, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and black pepper.
Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to induce sleep and to relieve nervousness, restlessness, mild anxiety and provide support during times of stress. Lemon balm is also used traditionally in western herbal medicine to calm, soothe, support a healthy mood and relieve irritability.
Turmeric is a potent antioxidant and has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to aid digestion.
Clove Bud, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and black pepper have a long history of use in beauty treatments, perfumery, cultural practices, food and traditional systems of medicine, and help to give SLEEP its beautiful rich flavour.
Sour cherry is naturally rich in melatonin.
Bio-fermented paw paw leaf and turmeric are processed via The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora CultureTM bio-fermentation process, for potency and absorption.
Blend 1 tsp with 200mls of warm dairy or non-dairy milk (or water if preferred) and consume 1 hr before bedtime. Blend with warm, not hot milk (think baby’s bottle temperature). Temperatures over 60 degrees Celsius will start to degrade the probiotic potency of the formula. Take an additional serve before bedtime if required.