Why you will LOVE the Cali Copper Razor:
- PLASTIC FREE. No more disposable plastic shavers filling our landfills and oceans – just replace the blades.
- Choose from two colours; Stainless Steel or Copper.
- UNISEX! Great for everyone. Face, legs, underarms, bikini – this Safety Razor can shave everywhere.
- REFILL BLADE PACKS available at a super affordable price.
- SIMPLICITY. Caliwoods Razors are a simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates – super durable with fewer parts that can break compared to a butterfly razor.
- BLADE TAKE BACK. Caliwoods take back your blades. Use, Dry, Post, Repurpose. Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back to Caliwoods. They accept them even if they are from another brand. Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of Caliwoods product stewardship – getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS. Caliwoods offer Razor Replacement Parts. If anything should ever happen to your Razor, or you lose a part, they have the separate pieces available via email order.
TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure – let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between the two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away! We recommend shaving with Caliwoods Shaving Soap
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
Store your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor.
- Stainless Steel Razor is made from Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- Dimensions – 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.