How To Apply
- These lipsticks go on a clean, dry lips at the last step in your beauty routine.
- You can start by lining the lips with the Ere Perez sesame lip liners or skip that step.
- To apply, smooth lipstick over top and bottom lips, starting in the middle of each lip and working outwards, applying less at the corners of the mouth.
- Rub lips together and apply a second layer if you desire.
- A layer of gloss or shine can be added over the top if you like a slick look.
Olive Oil – Olive oil is extracted from olive fruit. It naturally contains monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (a potent antioxidant).
Hydrogenated castor oil
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax – Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate
Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil – Derived from the seeds of the castor oil plant. Gives cosmetics a soft, supple texture and helps to moisturise.
Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax – Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
CI 77019 / Mica – Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)- Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red- Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black – Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black
CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow – Iron oxides are naturally occurring pigments derived from minerals.
CI 15850 / D&C red No 6 / litholrubin BL – Colour pigment.
Comes in cardboard packaging.
Made in France