- 100% biodegradable handle
- Charcoal-Infused bristles
- Comes in medium and soft bristles
- Soft bristles are suitable for sensitive teeth and gums (as recommended by dentists)
- 0.01mm micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to keep bacteria at bay in your toothbrush whilst also absorbing and destroying bacteria in the mouth
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- The detoxifying properties of Charcoal help to eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water
- The charcoal bristles help to prevent plaque build-up
- The bristles can be recycled through our recycling program
- Biodegradable packaging
- Recyclable clear seal (made of PIA which is a raw material used for PET packaging and globally recognized as a safe, non-toxic material that’s 100% recyclable).
- BPA free
- PVC free
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with your local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost or recycling bin.
It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost or 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in landfill for hundreds of years to come – unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Please note: Grin toothbrushes are made from corn starch, a naturally occurring material that is robust for personal use, though may not have the strength of a traditional plastic toothbrush. Caution needs to be used when brushing teeth as heavy/hard brushing may cause the head to snap off. Please note that dentists recommend minimal pressure when brushing teeth to avoid issues like receding gums, enamel erosion and increased sensitivity of the teeth.