- Rounded EXTRA SOFT Nylon bristles for sensitive baby teeth and gums (soft bristles are recommended by dentists).
- Suitable for first tooth
- Biodegradable handle
- Made from corn starch
- BPA & PVC free
- Small oval head
- Non-slip handle
- Gentle care for baby teeth and adult teeth
- The bristles can be recycled through our recycling program
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic”) which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Take advantage of our recycling program. Otherwise, you can check with your local recycling programs to see if suitable.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost, or if not possible, in your rubbish bin.
It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost or 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in the landfill for hundreds of years to come – unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Please note: The GRRR-IN! kid’s toothbrushes cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 8 WEEKS OR EARLIER