Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Baking Soda helps to neutralise harmful plaque acids and polish teeth
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Propolis and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasiveshttps://mysearch.avg.com/?pid=wtu&sap=nt
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
100 grams (Full Size) | 20 grams (Mini)
Calcium Carbonate, Glycerine, Aqua, Xylitol, Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Bicarbonate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel), Organic NZ Fine Sea Salt, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil), Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Propolis Tincture
For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.
Warning: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.