La Mav Anti-Ageing Mineral foundation is a concealer, foundation, sunscreen and powder all-in-one! This beautiful light powder provides a flawless finish, giving your skin a natural, radiant look without clogging pores or causing irritation. La Mav Anti-Ageing Minerals™ offer a chemical-free alternative to traditional foundations and is suitable for all skin types.
Features and Benefits
• Broad spectrum SPF15.
• Long lasting and water resistant.
• Quick and easy to apply.
• Non-comodegenic, won’t clog pores.
• Available in 4 shades.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• No fillers or talc.
• Powerful, light reflective properties.
How To Use:
La Mav Mineral Foundation SPF15+ can be used alone, but for best results we recommend using it with our Mattifying Powder, Organic BB Crème and/or your favorite La Mav daily moisturiser.
1) Place a small amount of La Mav Mineral Foundation SPF15+ into the lid of the jar
2) Press your La Mav Vegan Kabuki Brush into the lid of the jar to collect mineral powder ensuring brush is evenly coated
3) Blend onto the face using downward strokes. For more coverage, use a circular buffing motion
8g / 0.28 oz / 0.078kg
About our Anti Ageing Minerals™ Range
All products in our Anti Ageing Minerals™ range are infused with Vitamin C and Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, providing proven anti-ageing benefits while also nourishing and protecting your skin from free radicals. The Anti Ageing Minerals™ range also offers an effective sun block, due to its use of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. They are safe to use for all skin types, including those with skin conditions such as Rosacea, Eczema and Acne. As with all La Mav products, the Anti Ageing Minerals™ range is 100% Natural, Toxic Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan and contains no fillers or nanoparticles – you will not find talc, bismuth oxychloride, nanoparticles, or binders in any of our products.
“Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, may contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Tin Oxide (778161). *Certified Organic”