Our Baking Soda Coconut Oil Toothpaste is hand-made in Leigh, New Zealand, with:
- organic, cold pressed virgin coconut oil significantly reduces plaque and acts as a natural cleansing agent for the teeth and gums
- organic peppermint and spearmint oils with antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties which makes it great for the mouth as well as tasting great too
- natural baking soda is a very mild abrasive, helping in cleaning and whitening teeth, neutralizing acids in plaque, and freshens breath
- organic aniseed oil naturally enhances flavour
- organic xylitol is a plant derived sweetener which has been proven to reduce the formation of dental caries
- natural calcium carbonate gives the paste a creamy texture, acts as a mild abrasive and introduces calcium to the body and saliva
To apply, just scoop out onto your toothbrush. Use a soft toothbrush and no water when using, take your time brushing, then rinse with warm water.
If the paste goes firm in winter simply mix in 5ml of hot water using the back of a teaspoon. This will soften immediately. Repeat as required.
This is great value as the jar will last upwards of 3 months or more.
Comes in a glass jar with plastic lid.