Which size Mooncup should I use?
Size A: Recommended for those who are 30 and over, and all who have given birth vaginally regardless of age.
Size B: Recommended for those under the age of 30 who have not given birth vaginally, or who are very fit – it’s all about pelvic floor tone!
The difference between the ‘A’ and the ‘B’ is only small (3mm), but it is crucial! Size A measures 46mmin diameter and 50mm in length. Size B measures 43 mm in diameter and 50mm in length. Both sizes have a stem 21mm long, which you can trim to the length that is right for you.
How to use a Mooncup
Check out these handy step by step instructions here.
How is the Mooncup different from other menstrual cups?
- Tried and trusted since 2002. Mooncup® is the original, silicone menstrual cup.
- We’re not here to “accessorise” periods. We don’t offer a range of colourful cups or sell unnecessary and waste-creating products such as wipes.
- The Mooncup menstrual cup is a truly environmental choice. Many of the cups on the market are made in China and come with plastic packaging. The Mooncup is made in the UK, lasts for years and all our packaging is plastic free and recyclable.
- The Mooncup is manufactured to the highest quality standards. ISO 13485 certified and registered with the FDA.
- Mooncup is an ethical business. We are an employee owned business and the first sanitary protection manufacturer in the world to be certified as an Ethical Business.
- We are here for you. We offer an email service if you have any questions regarding your Mooncup – you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare brands of menstrual cups for size