Benefits of using Tahi Horoi oil:
- Balancing loss of moisture
- Balancing skin tone
- Healing scars + dark eye circles
- Eczema + psoriasis
The other plants in this oil help with:
- Heals skin conditions such as acne + fungal infections + cold sores
- Soothes + heals eczema
- Cleanse the skin & natural antibacterial
- Dilates veins
- Repels insects + soothe bites
- Prevents + reduces dandruff
Uses for Tahi Horoi:
- Add a healthy shine to hair
- Help with dry scalp issues
- Nourishing facial moisturiser
- Makeup remover
- Hand & body oil
- Powerful facial cleanser
- Good for acne prone skin
- protect small cuts and sores
Oily or acne prone skin, cuts + scrapes, dry scalp.
Sweet, with undertones of bark + leaves found on the forest floor.
Nature’s ingredients: Organic sweet almond oil, New Zealand propolis extract, mānuka essential oil.
A few tips:
– Shake your oil before every use
– Store in a cool, dark place
– Use within 8 months of purchase
Made in New Zealand
Tahi is all about simplicity, tahi, meaning ‘one’, relates to using one multifunctional product for many of your beauty needs.