Why Surf is going to be your armpits’ new bestie:
- Long lasting protection from body odour using the same BO-busting power trio of bicarb soda, zinc and triethyl citrate* that we use in Woohoo Urban
- Regular strength formula that will suit most people, even heavy sweaters (for an extra strength formula check out Woohoo Wild).
- Fresh and uplifting unisex scent that’ll whisk you away to a tropical island (not literally, guys. We wish!)
- Essential oil free – we’ve used a natural food grade flavouring instead so it’s very gentle on sensitive skin (if your skin is SUPER sensitive, you might want to try Woohoo Mellow instead).
- 100% non-toxic, safe for pregnancy and suitable for kids and teens.
- Doesn’t mark your clothes**
- 100% natural and 100% vegan (of course!), plus it’s 66% organic too.
As soon as we made our first batch of Woohoo Surf our team at the Happy Shed said that this formula has hands-down got to be their favourite because of the incredible smell. We hope it’s your new fave too!
Full Size: 60 grams which should last 3 – 4 months and comes in a plastic free, recyclable tin
Sample Mini Size: 10 grams, which should last 2 – 3 weeks & comes in a plastic free, recyclable tin.
Looking for a waste free option? Check out Woohoo’s Waste Free version of Surf (it’s also anti-chafe!)
Using a small spatula or clean, dry fingers, collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser).
P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Kaolin Clay, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (derived from Coconut), Triethyl Citrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Zinc Oxide, Natural Fragrance, Rhus Verniciflua Peel (Japanese Sumach) Cera/Rhus Succedanea (Japanese Wax Tree) Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta (Sal Tree) Resin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Naturally occurring in essential oils Citral, Geraniol, D-Limonene
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat 🙂
** The Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste doesn’t mark clothing if you use the recommended amount and rub it in well.