How AWWA period undies work so well!
AWWA period and pee proof undies look and feel just like your normal underwear, but hold and absorb up to two regular tampons’ worth of blood.
The rigorously tested NZ designed period underwear features:
- innovative super slim fabric – no bulky layers here!
- a super-absorbent layer to hold and absorb 2 tampon’s worth of flow
- an anti-microbial layer that uses the latest fabric technology to prevent odours
- a soft layer closest to your skin to draw moisture away fast, ensuring you remain dry and feel fresh
- an outer layer to provide a leak-resistant barrier
- flattering cuts that fit comfortably but firmly to help prevent spills, and feel stylish and sleek
Depending on your flow, you can choose to wear AWWA period underwear as an alternative to pads, tampons or cups, or in conjunction with other menstrual products. Whatever works for you is great!
How to Manage your Period with AWWA
- Wear your AWWA underwear for as long as you would normally wear 2 regular tampons or 2 pads.
- Rinse your AWWA underwear and throw in the washing machine with your ordinary clothes or in an AWWA wet bag when you’re out and about.
- Put on another pair of AWWA underwear and go smash your day.
AWWA Underwear Size Chart
AWWA underwear is made true to size so your best bet is to use the size chart below and consider the size of underwear you currently wear. The most important measurement is your hips, as this is where the underwear sit. To ensure the leak-proof technology does its job the underwear fits slight more snug than your regular underwear.
Also check out AWWA’s wet bags, designed to give you peace of mind when you’re out and about and need to switch up your AWWA underwear.
Packaging: AWWA’s underwear comes in recyclable cardboard packaging and does not have any plastic packaging.