One of the best laundry investments: Eco Wool Dryer Balls create air pockets in your loads, are absorbent – significantly reducing drying time, and can be composted at the end of their life.
The lanolin in the wool naturally softens fabric and the Dryer Balls don’t leave any fluff on your clothing. Each pack comes with 3x 100% unbleached New Zealand Wool Eco Dryer Balls and a cotton stash bag.
Remember that line drying is always best where possible – the sun is free and you won’t be using electricity.
- 3 NZ Felted Wool Dryer Balls per pack
- Each set includes a cotton bag that keeps your Dryer Balls together when they aren’t in use
- They are reusable and last for 1000+ cycles
- Use all three balls per load
- The Dryer Balls create air pockets between your laundry and can dry it faster as well as reducing static
- Great for use with down or other items where you need to avoid clumping
- The natural lanolin in the wool softens fabric
- Air out all three Dryer Balls between loads on a window sill
Each pack contains: 3 x NZ Wool Dryer Balls + Cotton Bag
Why You Will LOVE the Dryer Balls
- They last for 1000+ cycles. That is just over 2.5 years if you use them daily
- Made from New Zealand Wool, these Dryer Balls are 100% natural – no added chemicals or bleach
- They are super useful when washing down as they help to fluff up the feathers
How To Use
Put all three balls into the Dryer at one time. Dry your clothing and bedding as per usual. Remove from the dryer when the load has finished and air out on the windowsill.
Materials & Certification
Dryer Balls: Felted New Zealand Wool
Dryer Ball Bag: 100% cotton with drawstring
CaliWoods is a bCorp-certified social enterprise that is woman-led, NZ-owned, and a Living Wage employer. Each purchase contributes to waste reduction and ocean conservation here in Aotearoa, NZ.
Made By: Sheep-ish design from NZ Wool by their Indian manufacturer.