CaliWoods Reusable Cocktail & Kids Short Straws come in a plastic-free box with 6 luxe stainless steel cocktail straws and 1 small Straw Cleaner Brush.
Here are the details:
- All Caliwoods Reusable Cocktail Straws are made from food-grade stainless steel.
- All Caliwoods Metal Cocktail Straws are type 304, 18/8 with a 0.5mm thickness.
- They are 15cm in length, ready to garnish your awesome drink creations.
- All Caliwoods Straws are polished on the outside and finished to perfection.
- They are completely reusable, durable and built to last!
- Caliwoods Metal Straws are easy to clean. You can rinse them under the tap after use and then pop them in the dishwasher.
- All Caliwoods Reusable Cocktail Straw packs come with a specialised small Cleaner Brush so you can easily clean the inside of your Metal Straw
- Not only are they great for using with your favourite cocktails, they are also great for kids as well!
CailWoods Conscious Care Recommendations:
- CaliStraw Care: Take care of your CaliStraws, and they will take care of you for a long, long time! The less things we buy all the time, the happier the Earth will be. Rinse after use and then wash with warm soapy water, using the brush if needed. Store dry and avoid any prolonged contact with salt.
- If you receive a Padded Mailer – these are highly reusable by opening the top fold of the mailer (not the rip tear tag). Send it with the next thing you pop in the post or repurpose at home as a handy bag. After reuse, all padded mailers are recyclable in curbside recycling or home compostable (remove the courier label first).
- If you receive your goods in a Box – reuse me first. You will find that all our boxes are sealed using paper tape. This has a natural rubber adhesive and is more earth-friendly than traditional plastic packing tape. All boxes are curbside recyclable along with the tape.
- Courier Labels – this is a work in progress and we are working on changing to a more eco solution. Please remove courier labels and place in the landfill before recycling or composting the rest!