Key Features of Ethique Lip Balms:
- 100% of testers found Ethique lip balms soothe and soften dry lips
- Creamy texture & glides on to lips easily
- Non-sticky formulation
- Great value – replaces 2 typical lip balms
- Home-compostable packaging
- 94% of testers agreed that lips look supple and healthy-looking when using Ethique lip balms
Ethique Lip Balm FAQ’s
- Do you twist for more product? – No, no plastic twisty bottoms here. All you need to do is firmly push the bottom of the lip balm up. If you’re in a cooler environment, the product can be a bit tight for your very first use. Blast the outsides of the tube for a few seconds with a hairdryer, or warm it between your hands. Push up slowly and push up only what you need.
- What’s the best way to push it back down again? – Gently! Tap it on the table, push gently with the box or fingers held flat.
- What’s the coating made out of? – Unlike some other cardboard tubes lined with plastic to stop the product from being absorbed into the board, we’ve used a very common plant wax – the same as what coats some sweets and chocolates. 100% biodegradable and naturally occurring.
- How long will each tube last? – Our lip balms are well over double the size of typical lip balms so will last twice as long!
- Are these home compostable? – Yep! Both the tube and the box are home-compostable. Once you’re done, simply pop it in your garden to break down and nourish the earth. Ripping it up will make the process quicker.
- Are these cruelty-free and vegan? – Absolutely – all Ethique products are certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Push up less than you think you’ll need
- Swipe onto your lips and pucker up
- It’s compostable! When you’ve finished, pop the tube and box into your compost or your garden to break down.
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (candelilla wax), Stearic Acid, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Moringa oleifera seed oil, Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, aroma, limonene, linalool,
Note: This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.