Frankie Apothecary Kawakawa Balm
Kawakawa Balm is a skin-saving superstar. Frankie’s beautifully natural intensively nourishing Kawakawa Balm helps soothe dry, irritated and eczema-prone skin.
Perfect for regular use on skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, while also being great for burns, scrapes, dry skin, nappy balm, tattoo moisturiser, lip balm, as an intensive night time moisturiser!
Kawakawa Balm is wildcrafted from native New Zealand plants by embracing traditional Māori Rongoā techniques, and blended with pure oils for extra skin nourishment. Native NZ Kawakawa has been used for centuries for its amazing healing properties, especially for sensitive or irritated skin.
For sensitive skin, this Kawakawa Balm helps to relieve itching and creates a gentle barrier on the skin, locking in moisture and supporting active repair.
Frankie Apothecary Kawakawa Balm is free from irritating preservatives, toxins and stabilisers used in water-based or synthetic formulations.
Popular uses for this multipurpose natural Kawakawa Balm are:
- Areas of Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Lip balm
- Eyebrow shaper & brow treatment
- Hand Cream and Gardener’s Hand Cream
- Nappy Balm & Barrier Cream
- Intensive nightime facial moisturiser
- Cradle cap remedy
- Irritated nipples (natural and organic for baby and you)
- Cuts and bruises and facilitating faster healing by preventing dryness
- Bug bites, repelling insects and easing sunburn
Kawakawa Infused Olive Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Shea Butter, Jojoba Esters, Sunflower Seed wax, Acacia Flower wax, Polyglycerin-3, Kawakawa extract, Calendula Extract, Vitamin E.
This product is gluten free.
Apply 2-3 times a day to irritated skin and then daily as skin begins to heal.