INIKA Certified Organic BB Cream contains the highest percentage of Certified Organic ingredients (80%) in a BB Cream.
BB Creams generally have a smoother consistency than a liquid foundation. With a multi-tasking 3-in-1 formula that combines; a silky primer, moisturiser and foundation – all in one product.
INIKA BB Cream contains Prickly Pear, Pomegranate, Avocado and Jojoba Oils to moisturise and hydrate skin while providing coverage.
Prickly Pear Oil moisturises and softens the skin, intensely hydrating the skin. It is deeply penetrating – helping create soft, younger looking skin. Tightens pores and has essential fatty acids to help keep the collagen layer of your skin moist and healthy.
Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist tested. Suitable for All Skin Types
Find Your Shade:
- Porcelain – For very fair pink based skin tones. A partner for Grace or Strength in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation range.
- Nude – For very fair yellow based skin tones. Perfect for light skin. A partner for Grace or Strength in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation range.
- Cream – For fair skin tones. A partner for Unity in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation range.
- Beige – For medium skin tones and suits almost all white skin tones. A partner for Nurture or Patience in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation range.
- Honey – Golden hues for medium to dark beige and honey skin tones. A partner for Trust in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation.
- Tan – For medium to dark beige skin tones. Perfect for tanned and olive skin. A partner for Freedom in our Loose and Baked Mineral Foundation range.
Apply with fingers the way you would a moisturiser, or use our INIKA Blending Brush.
For the ultimate flawless coverage, pair your BB Cream with a Mineral Powder and set with Mineral Mattifying Powder.
Patch test before use. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, wash well with water.
This product does not include or require an internal dispensing tube as an internal vacuum is created when it is pumped. This presses the product up to the top to be dispensed. It is normal to need to pump the product several times before the vacuum has enough pressure to pump the product out for the first time. It is best not to open the product at all, as this releases the vacuum which will, therefore, require more pumping.
||Certified Organic Jojoba – An emollient moisture regulator rich in vitamin E with a texture almost identical to our own natural sebum and penetrates the skin to moisturize without blocking the pores.|
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Glycerin*, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Certified Organic