Woohoo Deodorant Stick Wild – An untamed, lasting unisex citrus scent for those with a wild streak who like to live loud.
Your favourite deodorant has been re-imagined. And it’s better than ever before!
The sweaty people of Australia (and the world) have been loving the Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste since 2015 but along the way you’ve given us all sorts of incredible feedback about how we could make it even better.
Friends, your deodorant dreams are about to become a cardboard-encased reality.
This little tube of earth-loving goodness has been a long time coming. It has taken us over 12 months to perfect a deodorant formula that gives you the BO-busting superpowers that you already trust Woohoo for, but which also performs flawlessly in it’s new eco-friendly cardboard tube.
The Woohoo deodorant stick Wild has become a solid favourite product at Woohoo HQ for so many reasons! Here are just a couple…
- Cardboard tubes are our most eco-friendly packaging (it’s even biodegradable)
- You don’t need to get deo on your hands to apply (no pesky washing)
- You don’t need to touch your armpits (this irks quite a few people!)
- Faster to apply – just swipe and go.
The packaging isn’t the only fabulous thing about these new Woohoo sticks. There’s something else special.
The new Woohoo sticks aren’t just a deodorant – they’re anti-chafe sticks too.
If you experience rubbing, chafing and discomfort from skin-on-skin or skin-on-clothing, a Woohoo stick can help. Between your thighs (“chub rub”), under your breasts, arms, legs – just lightly apply Woohoo stick to reduce the friction.
What’s the same?
Everything you love about Woohoo is still crammed into these incredible little tubes:
- 100% natural
- Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free and Aluminium Salt Free
- Lasts all day (and then some)
- Woohoo warriors say it busts body odour even better than a clinical strength antiperspirant
- Available in 3 delicious scents – Wild (zesty citrus), Urban (light floral), and Surf (think tropical cocktail!).
- Powered by the synergy of 4 deodorising ingredients – bicarb soda, coconut oil, triethyl citrate* and zinc oxide
- Backed up with a sensational (yet subtle) scent, and NO artificial fragrances
- Minimises wetness with absorbent starches and clays
* Triethyl citrate is natural and is derived from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell! And it works a treat 🙂
Remove lid and push up gently from bottom of tube to expose 1-2mm of deodorant. Apply to your underarm & other sweaty or chafe-prone areas.
If I’m stuck roll me back & forth on a flat surface, pressing firmly to loosen, then push up from the bottom of tube, applying pressure at the edge rather than the center. On a very cold day you might need to hold the deodorant to your skin for a moment to warm it slightly first.
Please remember that I’m perfectly imperfect – a small crack or hole is OK and won’t affect performance 🙂
Store below 30 degrees C away from direct sunlight & please stop use if irritation occurs.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut Oil), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Tapioca Starch*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Kaolin, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood (Cedarwood Atlas) Oil, Melaleuca Teretifolia (Honey Myrtle) Oil, Myroxylon Balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil, Naturally occurring in essential oils Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate.
*Certified Organic Ingredient