- Sunflower Seed Oil – (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit) Is a lightweight oil which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier. It is high in Vitamin E.
- Shea Butter – Is a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser.
- Jojoba Oil – (Simmondsia Chinensis) Is a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed and is similar to the natural wax esters in our skin. It protects and moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants.
- Beeswax – (Cera Alba) Is the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive. It is used as an emollient and moisturiser.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – (Theobroma Cacao) A very stable vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It has been used for centuries and is favoured for it’s moisturising and healing properties. It contains Vitamin E which is a strong antioxidant which increases storage life.