Bonk Lube Certified Organic Lubricant – Water Based
Bonk Lube should be stored in a cool dry place. As an organic formulation (particularly the oil based formulation),it is affected by temperature fluctuations. On cooler nights it may need a little encouragement out of the tube by the warmth of your hands!
- Water – (Aqua)
- Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues.
- Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Is made from ground guar beans acting as a thickening agent.
- Geogard 221 – (Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol) Geogard 221 is a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries.
- Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Citric acid – Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is a natural preservative and is used as a pH adjusting agent.
Why preservatives? Our water based formulation contains the preservative Geogard 221. The preservative is needed as water gives life to living things including bacteria. This preservative is BioGro approved and is a unique blend featuring dehyroacetic acid as the primary active ingredient. Geogard ® 221 has global approval for virtually every personal care and cosmetic application. Geogard 221 has not been tested on animals.