Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Bamboo Hairbrush
- These beauties are handcrafted from Bamboo and natural rubber making them 100% plastic-free and biodegradable at end of life.
- Bamboo is one of the most sustainable materials on Earth because of its rapid growth cycle, ability to grow without chemicals, and it produces a higher yield than timber. Natural rubber has the attractive properties of being anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic and repels dust mites. It’s also super durable.
- The Brushes look and feel great with an elegant and smooth handle and body
- Plastic hairbrushes can generate static electricity as they run through your hair. This causes loose ends to stand up and not do as they’re told. Bamboo and wooden brushes don’t have the same effect and lead to smoother and more obedient results. It also means you use less hair product trying to tame those fly-aways which is better for your scalp in the long run.
- Rounded bristle tips and soft rubber cushioning means that your scalp is gently stimulated as you brush your hair. This stimulation promotes the production of natural oils from your scalp leading to shinier and healthier hair.
- Bamboo bristles are smooth and silky and you will find that detangling is easier as your hair slides easily across the bristles.
The Specifics of the Bamboo Hairbrush:
22.5cm x 7cm x 3cm
65g per brush
Contains: 1 x Bamboo & Natural Rubber Hairbrush
Made only from Bamboo and Natural Rubber
Care and End-Of-Life Instructions For Your Hairbrush
At end of life, the Hairbrush can be composted as natural rubber and Bamboo are biodegradable. We recommend breaking into small pieces to assist the composting process.