Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation Shades
Latte – porcelain skin tones
Honey – light skin tones
Chai – light to medium skin tones
Caramel – golden warm skin
Brew – medium to deeper skin tones
Mocha – for deeper skin tones
- This gorgeous liquid foundation is best applied with the unique Ere Perez FOUNDATION & CONCEALER BRUSH for optimum coverage, using the wide flat end of the brush.
- Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Apply to face with the brush, beginning close to the centre of the face. Areas such as nose, eyelids and inner cheeks are a good place to start.
- Continue with application, bearing in mind you may not need to cover all the way up to the hairline or jaw. In fact, it’s often best to stop before these areas and blend well, to avoid that obvious ‘foundation line’.
- Once the foundation is on your face, it’s time to blend, blend, blend! This will help to disguise redness, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- With the small, pointed end of the brush, you can apply foundation to trickier spots such as the corner of the eyes or under the nose to get the same affect. Remember to blend!
- You now have the perfect canvas for blush, bronzer, eye makeup and lip products.
Oat Milk, Lecithin, Water, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isoamyl Laurate, Magnesium Silicate, Stearic Acid, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, May Contain +/- CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red, CI 77492 / Iron Oxide Yellow, CI 77499 / Iron Oxide Black, CI 77019 / Mica